Some of the benefits of Massage…
* Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
* Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
* Ease medication dependence.
* Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
* Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
* Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
* Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
* Increase joint flexibility.
* Lessen depression and anxiety.
* Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
* Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
* Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
* Reduce spasms and cramping.
* Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
* Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
* Relieve migraine pain.
Contact Massage Therapists:
Pam Greves ph: 708 805 4899 (wed/thurs) or Carolyn Snowwhite ph: 630 479 9348 (tues/fri)